How to care for your cremation jewelry …
Never wear your pendant in the shower or swimming.
Do no submerge in water.
Avoid contact with harsh chemicals such as alcohol, ammonia, bleach, chlorine, acetone, hair spray, perfume and cosmetics.
How to fill your cremation jewelry …
- Work over a catch device.
- Turn pendant upside down, unscrew ball, remove cap and set aside.
- Pull pin down until it is in the middle of the hollow portion.
- Spoon contents directly over opening.
- When filled to desired level, push pin back up through opening.
- Place a small dab of glue over the open hole and replace the cap.
- Add a small dab of glue to the top of the threaded post.
- Screw on ball until securely snug. Allow to dry 24 hours before wearing.